Josh Grimaldi aims to make this show as accessible as possible for all the school children of Canterbury (primary age school children, year 1 to 8) because he believes all children need to hear and understand the message of healthy eating.
The 45-minute action packed show is full of live animal magic, illusions and unicycle stunts! It demonstrates:
- The importance of healthy food
- How and why healthy eating gives them energy to learn and play
- Why eating junk food is bad
- Importance of eating breakfast
- The value of drinking water
Contact Josh or download the PDF info file for more details and pricing.